Chapel of the Holy Spirit
The chapel of the Holy Spirit was built at the end of the thirteenth century and has been a historic monument since 1938. At first the gothic chapel was used as a location to hold celebrate and to hand out alms. Between 1972 and 2013 the chapel was home to the city’s puppet theatre.
The chapel of the Holy Spirit is located right across from the St. Rumbold cathedral.
Address: Minderbroedersgang 1-3, Mechelen (Mechlin).
- Nearest: Cathedral (Kathedraal) and Grand Place (Grote Markt)
- Within a 10 min walk: Parking Inno, Lamot and Tinel
- A number of other parking lots are within walking distance.
- Free parking Douaneplein is at a 30 mins walking distance.